joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
0z euro

tombo82685

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im confused........where did the euro show snow for us in 240 hrs? All i hear it tombo talking about a clipper going north of us

There is a shortwave that rides the US-CAN border in between 144-168 hours that appears to get shunted to the VA coast at 192 and re-develops as a Miller B type system....

I can't believe there isn't more being made about the Miller B redeveloping pattern on this run of the Euro. The 192-198 hr storm misses out to sea but bombs out offshore..and then the 216hr storm gets the Mid-Atlantic with snow before bombing out to the 980s off the coast of Cape Cod while hitting Southeast New England with the big CCB and barely missing a huge snowstorm there. Each of these storms is acting to reinforce the 50/50 feature and -NAO which is actually strengthening and rebuilding at the end of the run.

So is there two potential storms? I think the GFS is picking up on this as well with a clipper than a second coastal storm, but the coastal is week because of the positive trough

There is a shortwave that rides the US-CAN border in between 144-168 hours that appears to get shunted to the VA coast at 192 and re-develops as a Miller B type system....

Thanks my man.....he did say there is bl problems........but i would think surface temps would crash if the storm develop like we want.

Thanks my man.....he did say there is bl problems........but i would think surface temps would crash if the storm develop like we want.

Doesn't look like there are any BL issues on the Euro......between 210-240 hours 850's are -10C and 925 temps are -6 to -8 south to north verbatim.....it's definitely cold enough for snow. We just need to get this one consistent on the progs.

Ok so it looks like the GFS and euro have somewhat of a clipper around 170-80 followed by a potential coastal around 190-210

Hopefully these threats dont go away...its going to get cold here

Looks like high temps will not get out of the 20's next weekend with lows in the teens. Imagine with snow cover?:shiver: :shiver:

Archived