• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
12z GFS -11/30/10

stormtracker

Well, that's that according the 12z. Cold and mainly dry.

Its not a bad thing--if there were a low coming up the coast 8 days out it be misery to watch it slowly edge north every 6-12 hours (depending on how sick you are with model runs)

300 miles ENE for the ULL over maine and we are in business.

Looks just a little bit windy next week :arrowhead:. Going to be biting with highs at or below 40. With such a strong fetch, maybe some lake-effect flurries make it over the mountains? Snow belts up north are going to get buried if that all verifies.

Looks like sub-freezing with 15-25mph winds at kickoff this Sunday for Ravens v. Steelers. Brrrrr......:snowman:

it will be interesting to see if the gfs is beginning a pattern of showing snow then pulling it back as we get closer to the actual event. Have to watch the euro and gem to see if this is the case for these two models too. DT on stormvista said ""could be"".Although isn;t what the gfs doing part of its bias???

These models are nutts. I remember a couple years ago the gfs had a big storm lost it and the afternoon before the JMA came out with a 980mb low and guess what, the whole east coast got over a foot of snow. So now I just wait intill we are 24 hours away intill I loose all hope.

Archived