• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/19-3/20 Potential Storm Event

Grothar

Well even that would typically not keep a storm over the same area for 10 days. I just thought the thread title could be narrowed down or perhaps there was a typo.

Yeah, thread title error.. me thinks he meant to hit the 9 instead of the 0...

honestly..worst FEB-March in 5 years

Assuming nothing significant happens in the next 3 weeks, it could be the worst in 9 years (since 2002) I'd imagine. At least 5 years ago in 2006, there was the February KU.

Of course, after the best January EVER, can you really complain? :whistle:;)

Assuming nothing significant happens in the next 3 weeks, it could be the worst in 9 years (since 2002) I'd imagine. At least 5 years ago in 2006, there was the February KU.

Of course, after the best January EVER, can you really complain? :whistle:;)

This tail end of winter is so anticlimactic. A bunch of 40 and 50 degree days with some 60s. No big snows...just some early spring weather. Quick transition from snowstorms to minor events to rainstorms. Such a nonchalant ending....

This tail end of winter is so anticlimactic. A bunch of 40 and 50 degree days with some 60s. No big snows...just some early spring weather. Quick transition from snowstorms to minor events to rainstorms. Such a nonchalant ending....

And one that doesn't bother me in the least bit.

This winter was fairly harsh, primarily from a cold standpoint (at least for my location). It was quite consistent from the second week of December until about mid February. We also had a lot of off days at work due to the many small snow events, and even some of the cold days as we had fuel gelling issues, and frozen loads/tarps, etc. It really stressed my financial capabilities due to more oil usage and less work, so I for one, am glad it's been much milder of late.

Archived