• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
12z euro dec 5 threat

tombo82685

12z euro is looking very interesting around dec 5th. At hr 180 next sat a storm is tacking shape in the middle of the country. With a massive block setting up in the atlantic. by hr 198 late sat night the low is over cincy with the massive block holding strong. Lgt to some mod precip in ohio valley, while northeast and n mid atl locked in the cold. Hr 210 Massive west based -nao holding and actually sherring the system out. Lgt snow from the i80 corridor or pa from tamaqua west and south, with lgt to mod snow around the hagerstown area back to garrett county md, dc looks to be into lgt snow. Hr 216 the block shear the storm out and lgt snow is faling from toms river to to pittsburgh on south, basically the pa turnpike, while a secondary low is forming off hatteras. hr 222 coastal low moves ene out to sea with no affects on the region.

Finally saw the 12z... nice to see that it shows the potential at this point.

JB said 55% of the US will have a white xmas and then the change comes. He must mean La Nina in full force so Steve will be happier then ;)

ThanksTom for the play by play (and including Tamaqua ^_^) ! You're definitely an asset to our region. I'm not a true snow lover, but I do enjoy the thrill of the "chase".

Archived