• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
30 day stats for Amwx

Isopycnic

Maybe that will change once we get the word out we're "Americanwx", not "easternuswx". Even though the old board did have other regional threads.

It's happening it just takes time. GA has grown exponentially the past few years. TN is starting to take off. AL is still pretty small but they are gaining some quality posters. I'm glad to see guys like Bing posting here more.

Maybe that will change once we get the word out we're "Americanwx", not "easternuswx". Even though the old board did have other regional threads.

Well mine was more of a joke as people claim the SE forum is NC only and no one talks about TN...but it's obvious why more people talk about NC in the SE threads and GA for that matter as well.

It's happening it just takes time. GA has grown exponentially the past few years. TN is starting to take off. AL is still pretty small but they are gaining some quality posters. I'm glad to see guys like Bing posting here more.

The thing is that Talkweather seems to have the majority of the Alabama/Mississippi folks. Bing also posts over there.

And then, of course, TennesseeWx.com has a lot of the Tennessee posters, which is why I think we see less of them over here on this forum.

The thing is that Talkweather seems to have the majority of the Alabama/Mississippi folks. Bing also posts over there.

And then, of course, TennesseeWx.com has a lot of the Tennessee posters, which is why I think we see less of them over here on this forum.

I used to lurk a lot more at TW than Eastern. TW is not what it used to be. There are still some good posters but there is a lot of crap to wade through. We may be cliquish here at American but it does keep quality posters here.

Ga sure has exploded. Hell I remember the entire ga contingent used to just be me, larry, and another guy I'm having a hard time remembering at the moment for some reason (the one in douglasville).

I wish more folks from alabama would start posting. Although they are next door neighbors, the lack of posters from there over the years has made al almost forgotten..and that shouldn't be the case.

Ga sure has exploded. Hell I remember the entire ga contingent used to just be me, larry, and another guy I'm having a hard time remembering at the moment for some reason (the one in douglasville).

I wish more folks from alabama would start posting. Although they are next door neighbors, the lack of posters from there over the years has made al almost forgotten..and that shouldn't be the case.

You would think with the two winters they've been having they would have a good bit of folks on here.

I think you're talking about Perry? I wonder what happened to him. I hope he's okay.

Mostly a lurker here.

Archived