• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Jan 26/27 ULL Snow Photos

Kmlwx

Ok sorry for clogging up the obs thread.

Reduced resolution but here are a few pictures from moments ago.

Snow has slacked off in past 1/2 hour but still steady.

To make it easier for everyone to enjoy your photos, I suggest resizing your photos to a width no greater than 1024 pixels. These are still much too wide, and too large.

About half an hour ago, in downtown Rockville (that is the 51 HIghrise on 355 that you can barely see). iPhone pic sorry didn't lug the real camera. Mostly just wanted to point out how weighed down the branches on the trees are here. Luckily still have power. Accumulation is far more than this pic does justice.

231308363.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1296093633&Signature=0mh3R4q%2FJbfw1UUf1ZYp677lYI4%3D

Downtown Rockville at sunrise. Note the unplowed street behind the fence! Thanks, city of Rockville!

This is some of the heaviest snow I've ever seen. This is a dogwood tree, not the sturdiest, and just look at how much snow it's holding.

33tmsk2.jpg

Couldn't get an accurate measurement, but after compression I estimate we had a solid 8 inches, which means maybe we had 9 or 10 all told yesterday. Great storm, considering we didn't lose power! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Archived