Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
PHL CWA JAN 26/27 OBS and Discussion Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tombo... your outstanding Euro pbp's are drawing members from the New England thread here!

I've asked in the New England thread with no answer... could you give a 12Z EURO qpf breakdown for some cities in SNE:

KBED

KBOS

KORH

KCHH

KTAN

KPYM

KEWB

Many will appreciate this! Thanks!!

Tombo... your outstanding Euro pbp's are drawing members from the New England thread here!

I've asked in the New England thread with no answer... could you give a 12Z EURO qpf breakdown for some cities in SNE:

KBED

KBOS

KORH

KCHH

KTAN

KPYM

KEWB

Many will appreciate this! Thanks!!

they are in this ball park

bed .8-1

bos 1.1-1.2

orh 1- 1.1

chh 1.2-1.3

tan 1.2-1.3

pym 1.2-1.3

ewb 1.35-1.45

they are in this ball park

bed .8-1

bos 1.1-1.2

orh 1- 1.1

chh 1.2-1.3

tan 1.2-1.3

pym 1.2-1.3

ewb 1.35-1.45

You rock. I'll quote this in the New England thread if you don't mind. As I said, the popularity of your euro pbp's is spilling out of the regional categories. Thanks again.

Based on the latest data I'll nervously up my forecast a tad to 4-8" for TTN. EC still has mixing concerns and that cut-off on the NAM and MM5 looks deadly... and I'm wondering if the models are quite done shifting around (i.e., maybe they could still shift east a bit). Hence why I'm barely increasing the low end of my range... but the upper end needs to make room in case everything works out perfectly.

Based on the latest data I'll nervously up my forecast a tad to 4-8" for TTN. EC still has mixing concerns and that cut-off on the NAM and MM5 looks deadly... and I'm wondering if the models are quite done shifting around (i.e., maybe they could still shift east a bit). Hence why I'm barely increasing the low end of my range... but the upper end needs to make room in case everything works out perfectly.

Ray have you looked at the radar and WV, this storm is juiced up more from the GOM then any storm so far this season? I am willing to go out on the limb and say your parents get more then I do. I use to work on Lower Ferry rd and there would be no snow in TTN but when I would get to Ewing there would always be snow in this type of situation.

The ARW and NMM clowns are accum through 0Z Thursday just when the snowfall is starting to rip in the CONUS. So essentially it's only showing the light stuff before the heavy stuff.

If we can get ARW and NMM clowns through 12Z Thursday, we'll see whether to send the clowns in (or out).

they are valid 12z Thur

the ones he posted are 10:1, I posted the ones with ratios because they will be lower, the 10:1 maps usually are way over done on the WRF but here their unrealistic selves are for the area

I withdrawn any criticism and actually deleted my posts since the images displayed in your original posts were updated (after I incorrectly posted regarding the times over which they were valid).

BTW, thanks for all the terrific info you've posted in the last week.

Archived