Jump to content

SouthCoastMA

Members
  • Posts

    8,713
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SouthCoastMA

  1. I've been watering twice a day for the past 3 days, after overseeding on Monday morning. This dryness is killing my soul
  2. I thought 4.44/gal for heating oil was bad a month ago. now it's over $5.30 here
  3. I overseeded, but thanks to Stein I need to lug a bunch of sprinklers around for at least 5-7 days
  4. seems like some showers regenerating to my west. Should crack .30" at least Dews gonna be in the low 70s later
  5. That's what I have. Only 1 storm produced above that since July 31st, which was .29".
  6. Felt pretty cool today. I'd take this in October but not early September
  7. looking forward to a couple rainy benchmark nor'easters.
  8. Will finish August with just over 1" at 1.05".
  9. That was the most violent, fastest flash flood/avalanche I've ever seen on video
  10. Torchy once the sun came out after 0.12" Dew near 70
  11. So a completely cloudy weekend and barely any rain. That's almost worse.
  12. 3K NAM on crack for Sunday AM..or just on crack in general. Wouldn't mind some actual soaking rains for a couple hours
  13. .30" in 18 hours - just a brutal day and not much to show for it
  14. pretty sick storm in my hometown. yuge surge
×
×
  • Create New...