Jump to content

SouthCoastMA

Members
  • Posts

    8,714
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SouthCoastMA

  1. I like the AC through early November..hard to sleep in any type of humidity
  2. I've been watering twice a day for the past 3 days, after overseeding on Monday morning. This dryness is killing my soul
  3. I thought 4.44/gal for heating oil was bad a month ago. now it's over $5.30 here
  4. I overseeded, but thanks to Stein I need to lug a bunch of sprinklers around for at least 5-7 days
  5. seems like some showers regenerating to my west. Should crack .30" at least Dews gonna be in the low 70s later
  6. That's what I have. Only 1 storm produced above that since July 31st, which was .29".
  7. Felt pretty cool today. I'd take this in October but not early September
  8. looking forward to a couple rainy benchmark nor'easters.
  9. Will finish August with just over 1" at 1.05".
  10. That was the most violent, fastest flash flood/avalanche I've ever seen on video
  11. Torchy once the sun came out after 0.12" Dew near 70
  12. So a completely cloudy weekend and barely any rain. That's almost worse.
  13. 3K NAM on crack for Sunday AM..or just on crack in general. Wouldn't mind some actual soaking rains for a couple hours
  14. .30" in 18 hours - just a brutal day and not much to show for it
×
×
  • Create New...