Jump to content

Harry Perry

Members
  • Posts

    1,175
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harry Perry

  1. 18z looks to be a solid hit around southern MI and a general spread the wealth for many. Wonder if the models will play catch up like the last storm.. i.e. dry air aloft.
  2. Our biggest forecasted storm of the season dropped the least amount of snow. 3/4” - models, who needs them?
  3. Flurries have begun in Battle Creek. Right on cue.
  4. I’m ready for the “general 2-4” snowfall”. WWA per GRR, spot on. I believe they are accounting for continued bleeding as well.
  5. I have a feeling that tomorrow will NOT be our day haha. Watch these models come apart and drop accums to 1” or less East of Chicago. Not saying it’ll happen, but we’re definitely on course and would be up to par as of lately.
  6. High bust potential for both of us. Rather be surprised than get my hopes up at this point.
×
×
  • Create New...