Jump to content

Met1985

Members
  • Posts

    17,085
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Met1985

  1. Honestly I hope this thing moves east. We need the rainfall. May cause minor flooding but it is what it is.
  2. Yeah I think this thing comes East on the inland track as well. Should bring us some very beneficial rains.
  3. When I left the house my temp was 45 degrees. I'm really hoping we at least get an inch of rainfall this weekend.
  4. Yeah no kidding. These microclimates around here are fun to watch.
  5. My low was 41 degrees and my high was 74 today. Beautiful.
  6. The models absolutely crapped the bed with the past weekend rain event.
  7. There are variations of rainfall totals but looks like a good soaking this weekend. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  8. Looking like some more beneficial rainfall this weekend. Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
  9. Had a low of 41 degrees and a high of 75. Not bad at all.
  10. I looked back last cold season and I didn't hit the 30s until October 20th here at me casa. Crazy how fast things have flipped around here. Got wood in yesterday. Also does anyone know where I can buy a good wood stove at? Im wanting to upgrade mine.
  11. First 30s of the season! Got down to 39 degrees!
  12. Temp down to 49 degrees! Im streaking boys! I've been longing for this weather!
  13. Had a high today of 70 degrees with a current temp of 57 degrees already under clear skies.
×
×
  • Create New...