Jump to content

SEwakenosnowforu

Members
  • Posts

    378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SEwakenosnowforu

  1. Why do u say that? Have u not watched the radar all day? The moisture is aimed towards NE wake co. Still holding on hope that changes. He is not trolling. Obviously u know nothing about SE wake co and the continuous heartache Sure we are going to get something...but damn dude
  2. I have been relaxing all day. But thanks for the encouragement...I need it!
  3. I hope u are right...look at the white spot headed for Wake. After that something for sure.
  4. You sure about that ron? All I have is a sleet mound in the driveway from last week's dry slot! Rotfl
  5. Radar is shrinking to the west. We have to get that coastal moisture in here....or we r done
  6. Something is about to give! Right? This dry slot can't continue
  7. Hate u bro...this is jeff...hate u but happy for u
  8. Not true. Wake co is big from north to south. South Wake always gets shafted like u. But I am happy for u guys
  9. I will say I am happy for the GA people and upstate to Charlotte. I am just talking panhandle of FL getting snow and we can't. It does kind of look like that precip from the coastal merge with the ull moisture. I am cliff diving but who knows what might happen
  10. It's been filling in since noon bro...
  11. I will say it. I am tired of locations 500 miles south of Raleigh getting more snow than us...TIRED of it.
  12. I mean...we even got dry slotted last weekend! It would have been sleet not ZR...we can't fing get anything here. My screen name is 100% the true
  13. I got my expectations up about two hours ago because it appeared the dry slot was shrinking...then BOOM...back even stronger. Precip stalled just west of us...sigh
  14. Thank God I have a sleet mound in my driveway from last weekend...
×
×
  • Create New...