Jump to content

SEwakenosnowforu

Members
  • Posts

    378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SEwakenosnowforu

  1. Yeah...I bet wildre was right nearly 200% of the time
  2. I remember him...I have been on this board since the early 2000's...I lost that account because of email accounts. I am just saying popular long time posters are constantly negative after every model especially the EURo..but it seems ok for them to be negative.
  3. Living in SE Wake co we ALWAYS point out the worst case! Been screwed too many times
  4. I understand your fear but if this is the case tomorrow at this time, then I would worry!
  5. Lol...my advice...don't get your hopes up yet! Wait till tomorrow at least!
  6. It was not rare between 2000 to 2014....numerous large all snow events...in Wilson at least
  7. His name is PEE DEE though. So I assume he is looking at the ZR totals for that region. on that particular map it's not all that bad. However, there is plenty of time for that to change.
  8. What does that even mean? Snow or rain zr? Explanation?
  9. I am in fv and we did get 1/2 snow sleet before it turned to all rain!
  10. I'll never forget that storm years ago where Fayetteville got almost a foot of snow and nothing but flurries in Wake co. I never trust winter weather around here after that one! Lol...no more trending south please! (Maybe a tad more)!
  11. Yeah...se wake...but feel good about this one! Classic set up
  12. I live in fuquay varina and it was 22 and snowing all during last years event. The storm we had before that...2022 or 2024 also low 20s
  13. How does Graham get 0.1 but Mebane 0.5? Can't be right
  14. Temp dropped to 41 now. 3 degrees in one hour.
  15. 44 now in south Wake. Temp went up 1 degree last hour. Can't make this crap up. Sigh
  16. Scroll up and see what SnowGoose said about that.
  17. What are we looking at this weekend for two locations? Blowing rock Beeche mountain? What is the best day for the two? Saturday and Sunday.
  18. I love this board! it's a roller coaster of emotion though. When I check in later tonight everyone will be cliff diving again!
  19. 20 in Fuquay-Varina...dewpoint -1. Still not impressive with a forecast high in the upper 30s tomorrow. Nothing to really see here!
  20. I had a nice dusting this morning in Fuquay-Varina. Nice surprise. I had to sleep and missed it. It was a nice surprise for SE wake!!!
×
×
  • Create New...