Jump to content

SEwakenosnowforu

Members
  • Posts

    378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SEwakenosnowforu

  1. Maybe a trace here. Radar shows rain but nothing falling. Lol
  2. I was thinking the same. The rain was mostly supposed to be tonight. I am happy with the inch we got. Finally!
  3. Just under an inch and still moderate rain...about time!
  4. Per radar estimate I am around 0.30...most of that had to have been yesterday evening
  5. Every year is different though. It takes one
  6. Radar estimates probably way over done in southern Wake. I might have got 0.30...but it's showing 1 to 1.5...it has really cooled down though. Fall is here!
  7. Southern storm tracks will increase probably this winter...if you are in the foothills and mountains especially...it could get fun. I bet we score once east too. Fingers crossed!
  8. Downtown did...but I am 5 miles NE...rain picking up again as i type...still around 0.01...hvy rain finally!
  9. Little shower here right now...pavement not even wet though. Lol...trace is all...uggg. Holly Springs getting this one.
  10. How come it won't rain here? It's absolutely unreal...
  11. Better than nothing. I am probably 5 miles North and east of downtown
  12. My weather station is broke. Do you have any idea how much rain Fuquay-Varina got last night? My windows were wet this morning and I saw puddles. Lets just say I slept hard lastnight...lol
  13. Another miss today...trace of rain
  14. No rain again. Another week of dry weather coming up.
  15. Hey, I forget what part of wilson you are in. I lived near Gillette park
  16. Yep...I made the same post. It is raining now here in Fuquay-Varina but very light. Not going to amount to much. I just want a solid t storm. Not the stuff they got IN SE greensboro yesterday (it was insane) just 40 mph gusts...lightning ans serious rain. I don't ask for much
  17. Dang you cannot make this up...trace of rain. I really getting tired of this...sigh
  18. Outflow just went through Holly Springs...kiss of death. Lol...but wow does it feel nice!
  19. Just under 0.50 of rain here last month...nothing this month. What is with all these storms hammering greensboro then falling apart as they approach wake co? It has happend numerous times this summer. It's strange.
  20. I am under 0.50 for the month of August...everyday it rains around us. So sick of this. July was great though.
  21. Well...so much for that...very light rain...ugg I am under .25 for the month Lol...skipped right over wake co...jeez
  22. Well...no storms but a solid shield of rain. I will take it
  23. Just going to be moderate showers here. Northern wake might score
×
×
  • Create New...