Jump to content

SEwakenosnowforu

Members
  • Posts

    378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SEwakenosnowforu

  1. What is so weird about that is SE wake literally got the less amount of snow than anywhere in the state. Now this weak clown map (right over se WAKE) lol...love it!
  2. Just came here to say I got 2 inches in fuquay...already melted in the sun....100% bust and I have the right to say this....just look at my screen name! Boooooo....lol
  3. Yeah bro...gonna be interesting to say the least...onslow...craven...Jones and Carteret co....woooo
  4. Brunswick co...Pender co..Onslow co...Carteret co and craven co...holy hell right now
  5. Man...that low is taking its sweet time. Wilmington area getting in on it now. Central nc already has to have totals of like 20 inches??? Or more?
  6. Let's just celebrate our little totals...3 inches in south Wake co...still snowing...but we are going to see crazy totals tomorrow
  7. This is a central coast nc my friend...totals are going to be insane I bet! Can't wait!
  8. My god dude! I am losing it over here. I cannot wait to see these storm totals!! It's still ripping in Wake co!
  9. My god what is happening in Carteret County right now? This is insane!¡! Onslow Co too
  10. Still snowing solidly in south wake...but tiny flakes all night. Why can't we get under just one band! 2 solid inches or 3...but damn the wind gusts are crazy!
  11. God I can't wait to see the snow totals that way!!! Gulp
  12. Insane snow in fv...but damn it's not more than 2 inches
  13. No this storm sucks....can we not get one squall here in Fuquay-Varina? Just one? Still maybe 1.5 inches...just sick
  14. Still snowing though..and wind gusts clear the roof. But we need one of these bands...snow is pretty hvy but tiny!
  15. We only have 1 inch in Fuquay-Varina...fun and at times strong wind gusts...what a let down:(
  16. I cannot wait to see the totals from eastern nc! Still nice snow here. So you have a ways to go
  17. I will also say this is not ending at 1am like originally forecasted
  18. Look at those bands on the radar...scattered everywhere but intense!
  19. Damm those bands can't make it to wake co...but loving it for u guys!
×
×
  • Create New...