Jump to content

SEwakenosnowforu

Members
  • Posts

    378
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SEwakenosnowforu

  1. Why is nobody talking about a level 4 of 5 in Raleigh? Tomorrow might be insane!
  2. Nice...as usual...just some rain showers in southern Wake co. We never get in on any fun except record highs...uggg
  3. Yeah, that map is 100% incorrect. I don't care who it published it. rolls eyes
  4. That's what I mean. These snow totals in VA into South Jersey seem over the top. Even north of there.
  5. Anybody feel like these totals are exaggerated in many areas? Temps are marginal. Ratios??
  6. Nothing better than pollen month! uggg..lol
  7. Good news IMO, we are going back into a snowy period. If you go back and look at the records, we always had snow drought and mild years followed by snowy and cold periods.
  8. I will never forget in late March 1983 or 82 when we got 8 inches of snow or so in Wilson, NC. No way you can 100% say winter weather is over in NC/Upstate and VA. I know that is a long shot but come on. Certainly not 100% over!
  9. This is all so depressing! Hate dirty snow!
  10. 34 here...I saw a few baby flakes around 12:45...lol...but with a dewpoint around zero at that time. Uggg
  11. But seriously it's funny...the same sleet mounds and spots are still here. All the snow is gone. Sleet is hardcore!
  12. I hate all of you...dry In South Wake Oh...but I still have the sleet mounds around from the weekend before last...zero snow mounds
  13. Why? before this year they did not have to use any for like 10 years! lol
  14. I will never forget the late March snow in like 83...was like 8 inches in Wilson...no sunangle or ground temp problems!
  15. No need for me to even radar watch tomorrow night...not doing that!
  16. As usual has the screw southern wake co look. Don't even care at this point
  17. "Make up for the dry slot" should that not be plural? Two straight weekends in a row.
  18. I get it bro...but wake co sucks. Especially south...when I lived in wilson it was Jackpot for 13 years...100% facts...oh and wilson just got 8 to 10 inches again
  19. Oh...and my back yard is 75% bare grass as I post this
  20. No...this was the kinda storm where I thought about shooting myself...lol
  21. You know...yes it has sucked in fuquay varina...look at my screen name...but there was jan 2000.....24 inches.........
  22. I was not surprised, dry snow goes quick...I still have sleet piles! But bare ground already from this pathetic "snow storm"
×
×
  • Create New...