Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,481
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. It's already a mature s/w over the Midwest. It starts to dig SE and elongate as a shot of nrn stream energy digs in. SO you get a more elongated and large ULL vs a Jan 2011 nuke.
  2. I'd like to see H5 tighten up. That's a broad trough. Looks like a washer machine on spin cycle with a brick in it.
  3. How many extra servers do you need to fit those 25mb images?
  4. 4.4", but might have gotten a few tenths more this morning.
  5. Almost looks like GFS shows convection robbing some moisture. How don't understand how it shows less QPF as a secondary develops.
  6. Nice HP to the north on the GFS. I don't get how the GFS loves to have narrow QPF swaths with coastals sometimes.
  7. I'd rather put a straw into the water table below that superfund site and drink from it.
  8. Some fronto too at H7. The ULL was a little east on this run. I would like to see it tick west...but something to watch. 3K NAM tries to get a little -SN tonight across ern areas.
  9. Inv trough feature Friday looks a bit too far east. Not sure what happens tonight, so this may be it for many areas.
  10. Kids already destroying snowpack. Hate to see it.
×
×
  • Create New...