Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,488
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Maybe overruning or late bloom potential, but every time I see these patterns we have cutter risks. I'm not saying it will be bad..hell maybe we get good luck. Just my overall thought.
  2. Might grab 1-2 N of Boston with this stuff. We'll see how it sinks down later.
  3. Pattern seems meh. I know we have a Greenland Ridge and -EPO...but just sort of meh when I look at it.
  4. Euro basically takes a piece of nrn stream energy and closes off H5 in PA and heads into NNE. That's probably congrats far interior.
  5. We've explained this a millions times to you people.
  6. Just under half inch last night. Refresher anyways. Kind of a very fine snow/FZDZ.
  7. We’ve had it pretty good. Ray has sort of been in a semi screw zone last few seasons.
  8. Yeah I didn't think much would happen there. Then at BOS, they stayed more nrly with the winds. The mesos had that too.
  9. Good ole GFS with a blob of heavier QPF the size of ORH county. Why the fook it always does that is beyond me.
  10. I think the combo of very little onshore flow and good lift into the DGZ kept it a 32F snow there vs getting into the mid 30s like they would have with strong NE winds. It was also chilly just off the deck.
  11. They had 4-5"+ on the upper cape. I think even MVY had like 4" LOL.
  12. Probably a fried scallop and clam strip plate. and a nice night watching "The Notebook" before going to bed.
  13. Probably after like 11a to 2pm or so. Still more a nowcast deal I think.
  14. You actually would want a typically further than normal SE track because the ULL is so large.
  15. Sweet baby Jesus is this nuts near Chatham.
  16. Jesus the outer cape could get a 3 hr mauling if nam is right. Maybe even less but wicked impressive near the elbow.
  17. Can see the upslope signature from erly flow over doggie doo in your front yard.
×
×
  • Create New...