-
Posts
23,277 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by NortheastPAWx
-
Don't think it's time to call disaster for NYC just yet. The best stuff is still west and radar movement is more N than E. There's another dyslot in S NJ headed for the city.
- 507 replies
-
- heavy rain
- tropical gusts
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Thread is useless without the KMA and Brazilian.
- 507 replies
-
- heavy rain
- tropical gusts
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Um it's called a potentially historic, catastrophic storm approaching a major metro area.
-
13-year-old me knew when this music was on the Local on the 8s in 2005, serious sh*t was going down. Again. Today's soundtrack is thus.
-
I don't see how NYC dodges problems from this. Remember what happened with Elsa - you don't need TS/cane winds to cause problems with some of the infrastructure. I'd be ready for flooded roads and train tracks.
- 1,596 replies
-
- 4
-
-
- hurricane gusts
- flooding rains
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Wondering how the hell I'm going to get from work at the WTC to my place in WaHi. Hopefully the A can get me there.
- 580 replies
-
Site is loading extremely slowly today.
-
@Wow Check PMs
-
Obama Netflix
-
Tried to. Didn't get a verification e-mail.
-
I guess we're just sweeping this under the rug. Sad.
-
Coming up on three weeks now.
-
Can we please take this stupid Hoosier/Trixie BS elsewhere and just get the forum issues resolved?
-
That'd be possible if I could actually log in...
-
-
Same spot.
-
PM'd about my issue. Also unable to access site since Friday night.
-
Wow will get around to fixing it in about a week or two.
