I have a golden retriever who is a tick magnet so your freaked me out lol.
Is it a tick better enough? That HRRR has me and you with a foot with Penacook and Concord, and probably south Boscawen by the river, getting less than 6"
At least the sleet is a pack insurance program. We should least get a few inches of snow on top of that and then we wait for what could be a good two or three weeks
With a SWFE Up here it’s a battle to hold off the warmth, and usually we can get a good dumping before we go to drizzle and sleet. That is I suppose easier to predict in some ways. When we’re waiting for the cold air to come in it feels more like a crapshoot.
Well I have learned that the NAM is often very good with the warm tongue. So I hope it's coming in a little warmer than reality. But it seems to me that some of us are on the line for a bunch of sleet and a few inches of snow vs. some sleet and 8-10 inches of snow. And that line probably runs very close to KCON.
Solid B up here. Lots of cold, a very deep winter look for most all of January. Snow totals not impressive but decent with great retention. Tomorrow might be the 3rd 6"+ storm of 2022. A longer range outlook that could make the season an A by later February.
By one will know if this was a decisive shift or not. Feels like it might be. So still a possibility for some small text colder given the strength of the high as we get close
I do feel like have moved uncomfortably close to the edge here, but you are plenty cold for snow there. I feel better though knowing that the cold is coming in, not retreating.