Jump to content

Wow

Administrators
  • Posts

    8,075
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wow

  1. 18z HRRR : Thru noon Sunday.. 12" line up to I-77, N of 85
  2. Yes, it's definitely close. I don't think we're going to know until we're right at the start.
  3. See the 700mb temp maps.
  4. NAM colder at surface but really gung ho on a 700mb warm nose this run. HRRR says nope, however.
  5. Well, the 12z NAM is looking better for CLT to RDU
  6. Northern end looks like mainly snow running through the hourly soundings
  7. Very minor differences.. Pretty much on par with the 18z
  8. Yes yes.. rain/snow/ice line dancing around ... And will do so on forecast models until it's actually happening. I know how this plays out. The players are set. I'm waiting to nowcast to know my fate.
  9. You're NW of the 85 corridor but not "NW piedmont"... that's Taylorsville to Wilkesboro terrain. We are a part of that iffy area... could be 16", could be 3" with slop. We'll find out!
  10. Normally, perhaps. But I know the ones where they overblown it due to an unforeseen warm nose. It's why I'll always wait to verify until I see it falling.
  11. Still looking at widespread 2"+ across the state:
  12. It's like this for every storm it seems. We don't know who's going to luck out until it happens. I've learned.
  13. Your posts are worthless. Please stop posting.
  14. Yes, now please go away. You serve absolutely no purpose.
  15. Oh yes, it's snow>sleet>rain>freezing rain
  16. Trust me I've been there. My motto: Sleet destroys dreams.
  17. Freezing rain forecast from FV3. So GSO gets 15" of snow plus 0.68" of freezing rain. LOL
  18. I hereby proclaim storm mode. Who wants to be a mod?
  19. He's only staring at Wake Co.
  20. It jogged north for your area, yes, a bit.
  21. Kuchera map for the FV3 thru 54..
  22. I'm more skeptical of the cold than the QPF given we just had the wettest fall on record.
  23. This goes out to WidreMann...
×
×
  • Create New...