Jump to content

Wow

Administrators
  • Posts

    8,075
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wow

  1. A beautiful cold rain in Race City USA 39.6/35.1 DP
  2. I'm sitting here in Corine's watching out.
  3. Temp and DP actually went up in the past hour by a degree. 41.7/28.9. Going to need to sit in a heavy band to drop these sfc temps if anything it going to accumulate.
  4. Oh man, pivotal weather now has hi res upper air 6 hr maps for the Euro and soundings in addition to the surface data. The times are changing.
  5. is it a wrong password error? I tried recaching the server side files again
  6. I've tried recaching all the files again. I don't know what else I can do on my end at this time.
  7. Yes it would. Tell them to buy the subscription. Call it a donation for all I care. I could just close it down or pull a Marcus and ignore everyone.
  8. Much greater than $20 a year. If it garners more than enough to pay all expenses I'll adjust accordingly. Would prefer to run off donations than by crap ads.
  9. Ad free purchase now. See the subscriptions tab.
  10. Cleared cache on server side. Try now
  11. paying for upgrades.. i'll get to fixing the site
  12. I fixed it yesterday morning you losers. Go back and start pissing each other off.
  13. Hope to see the lurkers who post obs only during snowstorms.. like that guy Earnest with the wolf avatar up in Statesville!
  14. Yep I follow him closely too.. he always beats me out on rain and snow totals even though he's only a few miles NE of me. LOL.
  15. 700mb temps on the HRRR have never been an issue... mostly closer to the 850mb level during the day tomorrow for the I-85/US-74 corridor on east...
  16. Yep.. Hwy 74 corridor on the edge
×
×
  • Create New...