I shouldn’t dignify this complete and total drivel with a response, but here goes. Masks have been proven to be effective at slowing the spread of this and other viruses. No, they’re not 100% effective, and maybe not even close to 100% effective. To put this into a weather enthusiast perspective (assuming you’re actually a weather enthusiast and not just an anti-mask troll, and I’d say the jury is still out on that one, at least in my mind), tornado warnings sadly aren’t 100% effective at preventing injuries or deaths, so should the NWS stop issuing them? I guess they’re as useless as a snow shovel in Barbados, in your mind.
And restricting your oxygen flow? Where on God’s green earth did you hear such a thing that you could babble about on an internet weather forum? The ignorance of such a statement is beyond belief. You mean to tell me that covid particles can pass through a mask like a wide open door but when it comes to (MUCH SMALLER) O2 molecules, it turns into the Ever Given in the Suez Canal? Good lord!