Jump to content

IowaStorm05

Members
  • Posts

    1,486
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IowaStorm05

  1. And I pray. Oh my God do I pray. I PRAY EVERY SINGLE DAY! FOR A REVOLUTION!!!
  2. You know what. When I see this; I picture a bottle of straight jack and a big ole rock of coke. That’s the kind of 20s I had. It was Hollywood what can I say. It didn’t end well Hahahaha
  3. What’s the di di di dillio dillio. What’s du du du da deal, deal? because year 2000 that’s why
  4. It’s basically evolving in a Similar fashion that the storm a couple weeks ago did, I mean, in the context of S and E trending I even thought it might trend like this because a few days ago I remember the prospect of snow seemed nil
  5. Oh. Is it even possible to get a snowy nor’easter without that cold high to the north ?? BOX:
  6. Sorry for my kicking you back at the tail end of the page. Was total accident !
  7. The following opinion if mine is not scientifically derived: I feel like we are gonna get slammed again with this most areas
  8. I agree. All is not the same obviously but didn’t the last snowstorm start out north on models only to shove south around 120 hours out? i realize things are different in some respects but the concept of NAO briefly turning negative seems to hint at a colder evolution of the forecast
  9. Oh yeah Sierra.... Tahoe might get 100-300 inches of snow a year but there are plenty of plain white T days in January. It’s a very warm mountain range. Its preferable to the Rockies to me as the Rockies are drier and too cold. but because of their southerly latitude in context of pacific weather, Sierra does have some consistency problems that the cascades do not:...... Drought! And lower elevation snows seem to be subject to some decadal oscillations
  10. So from a layman’s perspective January 2021 looks like it should be OK for SNE, but it probably won’t be. I see. Sometimes negative NAO isn’t enough
  11. Willimantic River in CT raging during December 24-25 Grinch Storm
  12. Total Tshirt weather today. But I was looking at the NAO and it looks favorable a week plus out! We would just need everything else to Come together Obviously you all are aware of that but I just needed a reason to come say hello!
  13. Pre storm dusk photo IMBY. About Dec 13, 2020
  14. Update: the submission I posted a couple hours ago was premature and it has kept on snowing despite the radar-influenced expectation. At LEAST 8.5 inches now at the Riverside after measuring open areas and drifts over a foot. Not a history maker but a solid storm for Willimantic here. Nice drifts. It’s no bust, but rather a modestly low-balled result
  15. I’m not a meteo, but I measure the open areas, and adjust on account of the drifts. It has kept snowing longer than I thought and willi is over 9” now at the River.
  16. This photo belongs on Wikipedia for the article to be written for this storm in history. SERIOUSLY
  17. And I believe I’ve developed a mild cold
  18. Calling 7.75” here. There are drifts of about a foot or more, and exposed areas of 5-6”. Stuff seems to be tapering off now. I can’t really quite call it a “bust”, more like we just ended up low-balled.
×
×
  • Create New...