Jump to content

Baltimorewx

Members
  • Posts

    2,227
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Baltimorewx

  1. Well, there aren’t really any storm threats in the 3-7 day time frame so I guess this will be quiet for a few more days lol
  2. Thats actually damn good model agreement for overall QPF thru the period....
  3. Best to just ignore him...he goes on these rants every winter. You've already denounced him several times that I recall
  4. I hear what you are saying and agree for most part, but those places do have elevation on their side though which doesnt hurt...cities do not
  5. Even for you this wouldnt be a sig snow event without it bombing and taking a near perfect track
  6. They released it this past weekend...apparently a limited release but they still had some as of yesterday so my buddy picked me up some. They have a chocolate one and then a chocolate cookie dough one. 11%.
  7. @CAPE I’m drinking a RAR 10 layers cookie dough stout...did you pick up any of this one? It’s decent
  8. I remember the last time I thought I was gonna get BBC'd...
  9. Kinda sucks though for the blocking to be that strong yet, its really not all that cold and still somewhat of a thread the needle airmass even if a storm came up...
  10. Yeah, hes always been in a west coast style but I agree...I personally dont think he should be out there but WFT is so inept at QB that they dont have a choice. His intelligence and not making awful mistakes is what gets him by but hes even making some mistakes because of the lack of mobility now
  11. Their defense, particularly the front 7 is very solid. But that offense is dreadful. Smith is a great story but he cant push the ball downfield or move to avoid pressure. I really hope he doesnt get hurt in the playoffs because theres no mercy in playoff football. I just dont want WFT to win because a couple of my WFT friends are comparing them to the 2000 Ravens..awesome defense that can make them win games despite a below average offense. that argument is insane though for 2 reasons...Comparing that defense to one of the best of all time is absurd, and you cant win football games consistently that way anymore with the offensive rules in place. You gotta have a legit offense and usually a great QB...look at the last 20 SB winners....
  12. Lol...yeah Ill bite and be a weenie with you. I think its usually pretty bad when the models dont even show digital fantasy snow. i have a feeling we'll just keep chasing this dream pattern being talked about but of course I have nothing to back that up, other than several years straight of dismal snow winters IMB
  13. I know we're kinda focused on the ultra long range mid jan into feb but boy does the weather pattern look boring the next couple weeks. Only really 2 storm systems and they're both undoubtedly rain for most of us.
  14. Looks like you can kinda already see the southwest shear taking effect..all the hot towers are kinda shifting north and the southern end is being a bit eroded some
  15. Cancún is pretty heavily populated and with the track it looks like it could go right over the barrier island where all the resorts are and then downtown Cancún. It won’t be good
  16. For sure...people tend to poo poo storms that dont hit a high population, fortunately it didnt but yes
  17. meh, might pad our numbers but very little time to get its act together before moving over Central America...Next up is that wave coming off Africa, hopefully thatll be promising, 40% odds this early is good i guess
  18. Let’s hope that 945 in the gulf doesn’t pan out
  19. Good chance we have Josephine today...fortunately, it appears likely it curves north of the islands and is of little threat to land.
  20. I think Richmond is right on the line of steady light snow, so my opinion I wouldnt expect much there...But pending on model runs tonight If I lived in Richmond Id be willing to chase to the Raleigh-Wilson-Greenville corridor. If it goes down, that should be the best spot to see the most snow
×
×
  • Create New...