Home from the beach and in some of the steadier rain and up to about .40” for the storm. I’ll be sad if this is the last batch. I love a fall rainy Sunday.
The WWS was great, but a little dry for me. Loved it but not my favorite year. At Dewey Beer Co now, and the aged pumpkin is silly good. Reminds me of the older, original Greater Pumpkins from Heavy Seas when they were good.
We are debating between staying in town and hitting up Revelation Brewery and other local spots, or go out to Milton and DFH. I want to get some of the DFH world wide stout on draft and not sure that they have it in town.
Feel free to let me know where you end up. Would love to buy you a drink!
Heading down to Rehoboth this morning for a couple of days. Really looking forward to spending time outside experiencing some storm conditions.
@CAPE let me know if you’re around for a beer. Dogfish releases their Oktoberfest on Friday, I think.