Jump to content

Stormlover74

Members
  • Posts

    24,483
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stormlover74

  1. Documentary about the 1938 hurricane
  2. 1 of 2 derechos that day. The 2nd one hit our area
  3. I imagine the storms will weaken considerably. Maybe a decent light show but upton really only mentioning showers
  4. Nam and hrrr have heavy rain and storms early tomorrow morning
  5. Looks like a perfect labor day weekend
  6. Briefly windy but mostly just heavy rain and lightning
  7. Lots of close lightning strikes
  8. Yeah very dark to my northwest and thundering as well but it could just miss to the east. At least the worst of it
  9. Looks pretty potent up in the Summit area
  10. Ha I literally looked a minute before this
  11. No signs of a watch or meso discussion yet
  12. Severe chances dropped for tomorrow
  13. This is going to be a very annoying week I fear. Lots of rain/storm chances but hard to pinpoint timing
  14. Nams still have a narrow swath of heavy rain tonight Rrfs and 3k are over ce tral nj. Regular nam further north
  15. Interesting to be this bullish 4 days out
  16. Looks like some showers tomorrow afternoon now
  17. A chill in the air this morning
  18. I swam in Phoenix when it was 117. Not enjoyable at all. Water was hot, no shade, went back inside after 10 minutes.
  19. First week looks above average
×
×
  • Create New...