wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Threat Jan 25-28th time fram. Possible Miller A

IsentropicLift

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

euro is probably under doing qpf with the H5 capture and the sw coming up from the gulf region but who cares, its non stop snow, who could ask for more

I could!

:whistle:

anyhow, h5 closes off over Illinois, indiana /western oh.. dips down into VA, and across the delmarva... holy!

everyone east of Altoona, PA sees .75 to 1" basically 2/3 of of PA, the 1" line in a circle PHL up to ABE, over to NYC western tip of LI south all of NJ

.75 runs along PA NY border, SE NY state, eastern 2/3 of CT, then another bullseye of 1" and even 1.25 north of boston, in eastern NH and southe ME

Repeat of President's day 2003? The only thing that worries me is that this thing takes on more of a supressed look in the coming days and areas north of Philly miss out for the first time this season. I would think moderate snows for 30 hrs would definitly yield widespread 1.5-3' totals.

Repeat of President's day 2003? The only thing that worries me is that this thing takes on more of a supressed look in the coming days and areas north of Philly miss out for the first time this season. I would think moderate snows for 30 hrs would definitly yield widespread 1.5-3' totals.

Compaction FTL.

Archived