• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
PHL Jan 11-12 Miller B Thread

am19psu

Hmmm. I'm wondering if the models are going to continue to move the coastal development west to the point where p-type issues start becoming a factor for the Jersey coastline? Temps to the southern coast look a little hinky for awhile.

D

Mt Holly mentioned a couple of hours ago there is a chance of rain mixing w/ snow early in the event for the coast...

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Greg,

We will see...I was a little concerned when I saw Hurricane S only post 2 to 4" for our area....but I think he may need to raise those amounts later tonight after the 0z runs.

Hope all else is well!

Paul

Looks to be a nice call Paul. Guidance appears to be converging on a decent event here with 6"+ with ratios. Not too often we get 3 accumulating snow events in the span of 1 week.

Wxsim with 18z data continues to have total qpf of 0.52" for NW Chesco so a 5 - 7" snowfall still appears possible....will be very interesting to see 0z data and see if a little more westward shift continues

For now it has accumulating snow not arriving till 7pm with heavy snow between 9pm and 1am then moderate for a couple hours and light snow till around 6am and then ending.

Paul

www.chescowx.com

Archived