olafminesaw Posted Tuesday at 12:55 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 12:55 AM 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NorthHillsWx Posted Tuesday at 02:18 AM Share Posted Tuesday at 02:18 AM 1 hour ago, olafminesaw said: I’ll believe it when I see it 3 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
eyewall Posted Tuesday at 01:01 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 01:01 PM 10 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said: I’ll believe it when I see it Same here. We have seen so many modeled hits fizzle out. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WinstonSalemArlington Posted Tuesday at 02:54 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 02:54 PM 6 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
eyewall Posted Tuesday at 08:21 PM Share Posted Tuesday at 08:21 PM 5 hours ago, WinstonSalemArlington said: Halloween snow in the Triad? 3 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WinstonSalemArlington Posted yesterday at 05:21 PM Share Posted yesterday at 05:21 PM Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
olafminesaw Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago Womp womp 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GaWx Posted 4 hours ago Share Posted 4 hours ago 40 minutes ago, olafminesaw said: Womp womp This like another map I saw this morning shows that I’d get within just the next few days at least as much as I got in all of pretty dry Sept., which was ~2.55”. So, I hope it verifies pretty closely for MBY. In reality due to the showery nature of some of this producing isolated heavy amounts, I realize there will likely be significant variations in totals within pretty short distances though. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
olafminesaw Posted 58 minutes ago Share Posted 58 minutes ago National blend of models forecast for the next week Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now