olafminesaw Posted 20 hours ago Share Posted 20 hours ago 7 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NorthHillsWx Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago 1 hour ago, olafminesaw said: I’ll believe it when I see it 1 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
eyewall Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago 10 hours ago, NorthHillsWx said: I’ll believe it when I see it Same here. We have seen so many modeled hits fizzle out. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WinstonSalemArlington Posted 6 hours ago Share Posted 6 hours ago 5 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
eyewall Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago 5 hours ago, WinstonSalemArlington said: Halloween snow in the Triad? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now