• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Major LES event-December 24-27

7 hours ago, WNash said:

Is that the Buffalo Blizzards book? I’ve been looking for my copy and can’t find it. The storm this Boxing Day storm might be a little higher than 18.4, right? I don’t have time to dig through the hourly totals from KBUF to see if the 24 hour total might move the storm up that ranking more than the daily total.

Crazy that the November 2014 storm only appears on the KBUF daily records as one mediocre 7.4” daily record snowfall. We were in Parkside at the time and of course we only got a couple of inches.

Jan 17th 2019 can be added with 17.2". As well as the Jan 2014 event I believe and then this one. I'm not sure if there were any others?

14 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Some videos of yesterdays walk in the snow and snowblowing my driveway.

Haha, this is great.  One of my friends and I have taken some videos of us snowblowing during the big winter storms.  He usually hashtagged #Ariens and #kingofsnow and after one of the videos he posted, Ariens sent him a box of Swag.  It was actually pretty cool shit, hats, gloves, stickers, etc.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

Haha, this is great.  One of my friends and I have taken some videos of us snowblowing during the big winter storms.  He usually hashtagged #Ariens and #kingofsnow and after one of the videos he posted, Ariens sent him a box of Swag.  It was actually pretty cool shit, hats, gloves, stickers, etc.  

I want some swag. I love this thing, wanted to see it in action with a real snowstorm.

4 hours ago, BuffaloWeather said:

Jan 17th 2019 can be added with 17.2". As well as the Jan 2014 event I believe and then this one. I'm not sure if there were any others?

Jan 25 2019?  It might actually be higher than that 17.2” daily for a rolling 24 hour total through the 26th with 20.0”.  

Now we add 12/26/2020 with 18.4” to the list!  

B142776D-4DDA-4DCA-B98C-E1BB0CBA245C.jpeg