• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    LanaM
    Newest Member
    LanaM

May Discobs 2020

I think I have had .02" here lol. mostly drizzle.

Still ok for how after the 1.8" a week ago. No rain today though and I will be watering the grass in the next couple days.

1 hour ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Not doing too badly over the past 36 hours. We’ve gotten .42” and a lot of seeds germinating in the garden.

No kidding on the seeds. I had some habanada sweet peppers, mortgage lifter tomato, and pickling cucumber seeds go nuts in the past 2-3 days.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, snowfan said:

No kidding on the seeds. I had some habanada sweet peppers, mortgage lifter tomato, and pickling cucumber seeds go nuts in the past 2-3 days.

I've got a batch of corn that broke the surface in 5 days. Usually takes 7. Must be good seed bursting weather.

Mid - upper 80s in the forecast here today with very high dews. Doesn't look as cloudy as I once thought based on satellite for today

are these K-H clouds?  the conditions for them to form were certainly around yesterday evening.

kh1.jpeg

kh2.jpeg

It seems that for today, we need to look to northern WV and far western MD. Most of the meso models are targeting this spot around 3:00 pm. That seems to be the benchmark.

Glad I set my sprinklers up last night. I know how these stormy days end up this time of year. I didn't want to be out there setting up sprinklers for my corn in this heat and humidity. Cloudy, humid and increasingly dry. 

22 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Swing and a miss

I was just about to run in here and be like Friday SVR bust?  Beat me to it. Ah well. Water the plants time, drink a beer time, and look to next week. B)

7 minutes ago, Scraff said:

I was just about to run in here and be like Friday SVR bust?  Beat me to it. Ah well. Water the plants time, drink a beer time, and look to next week. B)

Weekend looks spectacular. I’ll start worrying about the drought Monday.

• Haha 1