Total Members
    Most Online
    david121212
    Newest Member
    david121212
strongwxnc

Feb 20-21 OBS ( all bets off)

3 hours ago, ztinkler said:

@eyewall I live in DTR as well and I know the developer of those houses.  I shared with him a link to your pic and he wanted to know if he could get an original copy.  Did you take this pic?  If so, would you be willing to share it?

I did take the pic and yes I would be.

• Thanks 1

35590047bdc35024661049146b814673.jpg

First post ever! I’ve been watching in the background for some time now! And I’m learning a lot from so many of you who are so talented! I love following along with all of your post and predictions because our local TV Mets are generally last minute on making up their minds. So I’m really just posting to show my appreciation to all of you who stay up late and analyze things to give us your best “forecast” possible!

• Like 5

On 2/20/2020 at 10:19 PM, downeastnc said:

Flakes trying to get bigger and rates are still high if I had quarter size flakes this would be piling up fast...

Awesome video! Imagine what 12-24hrs of snow at that rate would have given you! Once again nice vid, thanks for posting it. 

• Like 1

On 2/22/2020 at 7:30 AM, Kstrickland13 said:

First post ever! I’ve been watching in the background for some time now! And I’m learning a lot from so many of you who are so talented! I love following along with all of your post and predictions because our local TV Mets are generally last minute on making up their minds. So I’m really just posting to show my appreciation to all of you who stay up late and analyze things to give us your best “forecast” possible!

Welcome! :hug: The SE Crew is the best American has to offer  :wub:   We look forward to you joining in the conversations :D  

• Like 2

On 2/22/2020 at 7:30 AM, Kstrickland13 said:

35590047bdc35024661049146b814673.jpg

Welcome neighbor great crew here.

• Like 1