Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Is next winter looking like a disaster?

Ji

43 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Really wish I could see what you and others are posting from Twitter. Haven't been able to see any of them for over a month now. Can't figure out what the issue is. Tried disabling my ad-block as well as the Nortons Web Safe to see if they may be the cause. But no luck there. The fact that it does throw it up for a second or so before it drops it makes me wonder if it maybe is timing out on the download? Kind of pi**ing me off at this point.

It’s just Judah Cohen, you’re not missing much.

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Cobalt said:

Maybe your browser sees it as a pop-up and tries to block it? I'm not sure. If I were you, I'd try a different browser, or even the incognito mode on Google Chrome. 

Homer Simpson's reaction | Computer Reaction Faces | Know ...

Sometimes I look for the hard solutions when the easy ones are staring me in the face. Still would prefer not to have two browsers open at once (for memory purposes) but it will do until I figure the issue out.

1 hour ago, showmethesnow said:

Don't look now but the CFS is starting to throw out some pretty good looks. December through March no less and November is getting there as well. 

Latest word on the street is JB got so desperate and frustrated by @WxUSAF mocking him that JB paid Julian Assange a huge sum of money and a ton of high-carb cheese cakes to hack the CFS model physics to show his top looks for this winter ..... 02- 03, 09 -10, 95-96  and 77-78 . 

21 minutes ago, frd said:

Latest word on the street is JB got so desperate and frustrated by @WxUSAF mocking him that JB paid Julian Assange a huge sum of money and a ton of high-carb cheese cakes to hack the CFS model physics to show his top looks for this winter ..... 02- 03, 09 -10, 95-96  and 77-78 . 

#gottafindabluespotonthemaptoownthelibs

30 minutes ago, frd said:

None of those are analogs for Bastardi this year...

2 hours ago, showmethesnow said:

Don't look now but the CFS is starting to throw out some pretty good looks. December through March no less and November is getting there as well. 

Starting to resemble the CanSIPS, esp mid to late winter. It would be funny(and totally acceptable) if the CanSIPS ends up being correct with the general h5 look it has been advertising. It sure has been consistent.

• WxUSAF locked this topic