Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE Fall 2018 OBS Thread

Rtd208

2 hours ago, Birds~69 said:

Getting drilled, downpours...super dark here. Feels like it's dusk...

Got 0.48" @ 1.5"/hr rates just before 10 am here and it looked like an upper band from Michael moving in from the SW.  It has been on and off since then and currently have 0.59" with light rain just ending as the sun tries to bust out.  Current temp 75 with dp 74. Low this morning was 73! lol

11 minutes ago, Birds~69 said:

81F "and you gotta be kidding me"  DP 75F...I keep sweating. Oct???

It's like a different Earth now. Plain maximum insane saturation and steam bath outside like a damn rain forest in Brazil on October 11th! Three months worth really??? 

Well almost over (for now) 

1 minute ago, JTA66 said:

Just hit 72F...my low for the day! Maybe a mini-Floyd for SNJ and Del? How far west of I-95 to the heavier rains extend? Looks like an interesting night ahead.

Agreed - been watching Michael to the south and the cold front crossing PA. Seems like most of the action will be across the river but the radar is interesting. Got 0.25" this morning.

How crappy is Eli....unfortunately I feel not one bit better about the birds....that team with the exception of Saquon is brutal....I am starting to think last season's Eagles Super Bowl was all about the planets alignment. 

On a weather note rain down to a drizzle with 0.78" here in NW Chesco...much more to our SE this evening....now autumnal weather begins!