Total Members
    Most Online
    Xenesthis
    Newest Member
    Xenesthis
TugHillMatt

Current Snow Pack and Depths

10 hours ago, (((Will))) said:

About 25ish inches on the ground here. Very quickly melting.

Per usual, our backyards are one of the very last areas in the U.S. east of the Rockies to have any seasonal snow left on the ground, but even with temps staying in the 30's today there was still significant melting. Down to 33 now with a north wind and scattered low lake clouds racing by.  One more cool day tomorrow in the 30's then a nice warming trend to the upper 60's- near 70.  Snow cover should be gone by Wednesday (if not Tuesday) with only piles remaining. 

Robins are back, I'm seeing more coyote tracks, haven't seen any bear tracks yet, but I'm bringing in the suet and sunflower feeders at night anyway, as it's just a matter of time before they're stirring.  The woods are waking up... waiting on the peepers... no deer since sometime in January tho.

Time to get started on spring projects I've been fantasizing about all winter!:frostymelt:

ssm_depth.2018042703.2_600_450._14011_4489._11668_7613_dem.shading.i.m.1.0.0.1.0.0.png.9d2f6d253e238aa7242a8e18d18fb05a.png