joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

There are still 12 runs left after this 12z run so emotions are gonna be all over the place if you allow it! My number is 12", if we manage that, than I'm happy even with LE, and with this system, it's easily attainable.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It's been 2 years since I've been able to put my "own" foot into "a" foot of fresh snow.  I've lived in this house for 21 years and that's never happened.  So while I'd be disappointed if we end up losing the bulls eye here in these parts (per the 12z gfs), I can't get greedy about it.  If I could lock in the 12+" here right now, I'd certainly do it.

Just some light snow here from that Euro run, haha. Maybe just enough to cover my sun drenched bare ground.  That's quite the shift from the Euro in this timeframe, and didn't expect that.  It hasn't been the most consistent so far for this threat. It may still be right. In fact, it would fit in this our current climate regime with ENE as the northeastern snow capital.

2 minutes ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

new england forum must be on fire and I'm not going near it, cause my emotions will get the best of me, and I might say something and get banned

Much of that forum isn't so happy with that run. It's basically a ENE special.

10 minutes ago, Revracer800 said:

I have lived in CNY my whole life haha. 

Then your temperament with these situations is much different than mine, lol! After a model gives you close to 18" with some even in the 20's to ultimately get 3" annoys me, sorry.  I a bit too passionate I suppose but to each his own.  its pouring snow here right now and this debacle is ruining it for me, lol!

21 minutes ago, Stash said:

Much of that forum isn't so happy with that run. It's basically a ENE special.

I haven't looked at it, so what your telling me is that its a NH-VT-ME special and SNE gets the shaft as well?  That's quite a drastic difference in one run of especially that model, NO? Maybe initialization was off, who knows but I'll stick to the NAM for now, RLMAO!

1 minute ago, CNY-WXFREAK said:

I haven't looked at it, so what your telling me is that its a NH-VT-ME special and SNE gets the shaft as well?  That's quite a drastic difference in one run of especially that model, NO? Maybe initialization was off, who knows but I'll stick to the NAM for now, RLMAO!

No, VT and NW Mass gets the shaft. ORH on east do ok, and through coastal ME. That's just per this Euro run. Southern NJ does well too. 

Archived