• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Dec 24th sneaky thump?

Typhoon Tip

Nothing major ... but an interesting test for the NAM. I did alright on the last ..whatever that was and it's being exceedingly consistent again.

It did have support from that other super stellar performer, the GGEM/ together for about a 6 period of solid light to moderate HSF in a marginal atmosphere.  ...HSF is in the AMS Glossary meaning Hopeful Snow Forecast... 

So between the two... I say the spiritually bereft white Xmas seeking malcontent has got something worth getting carried away over - ...heh.   the 18Z would bring pounding cat-paws to the Pike and 3 or 4" of blue thumpage to S. NH/Rt poop..  I think this system benefits from forcing being more above the critical thickness depths.

2 hours ago, Typhoon Tip said:

Nothing major ... but an interesting test for the NAM. I did already on the last ..whatever that was and it's being exceedingly consistent again.

It did have support from that other super stellar performer, the GGEM/ together for about a 6 period of solid light to moderate HSF in a marginal atmosphere.  ...HSF is in the AMS Glossary meaning Hopeful Snow Forecast... 

So between the two... I say the spiritually bereft white Xmas seeking malcontent has got something worth getting carried away over - ...heh.   the 18Z would bring pounding cat-paws to the Pike and 3 or 4" of blue thumpage to S. NH/Rt poop..  I think this system benefits from forcing being more above the critical thickness depths.

Very interesting, a lot of people would be happy! 

Archived