• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
OT- Anyone want to chase with me?

Heisy

Hey guys. Looking for someone to partner with me for a chase into N VA. Haven't decided on exact spot yet, will wait for 00z runs tonight to pinpoint that...I would like to split costs with someone to help make it more affordable. Hypothetically if you wanted to do this you could drive to my location in Philly, drop your car off at my place and we take mine, or you just pick me up. I really feel like this is a can't-miss storm for parts of VA etc. and I live for this stuff so if anyone else is interested need to let me know ASAP! PM ME!

Hey guys. Looking for someone to partner with me for a chase into N VA. Haven't decided on exact spot yet, will wait for 00z runs tonight to pinpoint that...I would like to split costs with someone to help make it more affordable. Hypothetically if you wanted to do this you could drive to my location in Philly, drop your car off at my place and we take mine, or you just pick me up. I really feel like this is a can't-miss storm for parts of VA etc. and I live for this stuff so if anyone else is interested need to let me know ASAP! PM ME!

I would but no can do. I agree this is the big one there. Head west of Dulles and get some elevation and it should be pretty damn epic. Post pics and videos

Aren't you getting 1-2'?

Off topic for this storm but you should chase in the Great Lakes sometime. Those LES bands can occasionally be fickle but for the most part you should be able to identify the sweet spot. Hard to beat those snowfall rates.

I almost did it for the buffalo mega dump last winter. ThatBeas the ultimate in the southern snow towns

Off topic for this storm but you should chase in the Great Lakes sometime. Those LES bands can occasionally be fickle but for the most part you should be able to identify the sweet spot. Hard to beat those snowfall rates.

Always wanted to chase a LES event. Definitely on my bucket list...

Archived