Newest Member
    joxey
Snowpack Where you Live

TugHillMatt

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are bailing on Canada.

Too bad...I thought you would enjoy riding in the -20 to -30 temps. ;)

I know it's the wrong thread...but at some point, the snowmobilers on the forum should try to get together and ride for a weekend. My kids are still young...but maybe sometime in the next year or two, if you all are up for it.

I know it's the wrong thread...but at some point, the snowmobilers on the forum should try to get together and ride for a weekend. My kids are still young...but maybe sometime in the next year or two, if you all are up for it.

Ironic, but I don't even have a sled anymore.  4 wheeler with a plow instead. 

The temp + the fresh snow in Michigan is a combo we can't pass up. Ontario has a longer season too, we will get up there.

Really, why not? I thought you could get a ticket riding on sled trails with a quad?

I don't ride the trails in the Winter.  I just meant I got rid of my sled and bought something I needed... a plow.  I can ride the trails in the warm season with an ATV trail pass and see and go places you can't on a sled... but I'm all about exploring.  In the Winter I'm content staying put and letting the downstater's  play.

I don't ride the trails in the Winter. I just meant I got rid of my sled and bought something I needed... a plow. I can ride the trails in the warm season with an ATV trail pass and see and go places you can't on a sled... but I'm all about exploring. In the Winter I'm content staying put and letting the downstater's play.

Sold mine as well. Really never missed em.

Archived