joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pittsburgh, PA Thread: Winter 2015-2016

meatwad

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cmon boss. 4 days away and u should root it misses us and then for a warmup. Then if we get it nice bonus but if it misses us u be happy,because you reveresed psychologized your mind.

I'm ready for spring honestly. I am outside a lot and this bitter cold is not pleasant. Plus with spring comes golf and baseball. So once winter ends I'm not that upset.

EURO IS a front end thump change to rain and then we get back end snow. I'm sure a lot of this would be sleet or a mix.

26ZhhXM.png

We have to watch that clipper behind it. That thing could screw this up.

Well gotta admit when I saw the 850 0 line in Erie I didn't expect to see snowfall amounts so generous. What is the total qpf of the storm vs how much falls as snow?

WOW, should be 24 inches of snow... :)

Euro tries to almost phase with the clipper trailing in behind it. This is where I wish we had some METs in our area to comment, but I wonder if that happens a bit sooner if it would allow the storm wrap in more cold air, or if it would just push the track further west. I don't like snow to rain storms, but I mean if we are talking 8-10 inches then rain that is something I could get on board for.

Archived