• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Subscription Drive 2015 Is Here

Wow

Renewals are coming up for all subscription purchases. Be sure to renew to keep your additional storage space for image uploads and private messages, as well as keeping your experience on the board completely ad-free.  If you've received a renewal invoice via email, go to the CLIENT AREA to renew.  IF YOU'VE NEVER PURCHASED BEFORE, CLICK HERE. This is to help cover our expenses for the year to help keep our board free to everyone.  There is no obligation to purchase or renew!

Our goal is to reach $10,000 as we have for the past 3 cycles.

For new members, here is a list of annual subscriptions we have to offer:

Silver ($10):

• Better atmosphere: All ads are eliminated from the site

Gold ($25):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 200 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.

• More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 200MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 5MB.

• More Fun Time: Full Arcade Access

• GOLD star icon added below your group tag

Super ($50):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 500 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.

• More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 500MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 8MB.

• GREEN star icon added below your group tag

Mega ($75):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to 750 messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.

• More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to 750MB. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 12MB.

• RED star icon added below your group tag

• Faster search ability - Allowed time between searches cut from 20 seconds to 10 seconds

Ultimate ($100):

• More PM Space: Increases from 75 to UNLIMITED messages AND allows the subscriber to send attachments within private messages.

• More Upload Space: Total limit increases from 50MB to UNLIMITED. Per-post limit increases from 2MB to 20MB.

• BLACK star icon added below your group tag

• Faster search ability - Allowed time between searches cut from 20 seconds to 5 seconds

You may purchase one at the Store: http://www.americanw...grade-packages/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just an observation from a casual weather fan...

I have a silver membership.  There's really nothing in any other membership level that would entice me to upgrade.  Has there been any thought to adding something else to the other memberships?  Like say, winter access to the models section or something?

Just an observation from a casual weather fan...

I have a silver membership.  There's really nothing in any other membership level that would entice me to upgrade.  Has there been any thought to adding something else to the other memberships?  Like say, winter access to the models section or something?

It's been a thought.  :)

I, for the first time, bought a membership to the board.

I have been around since Eastern and thought it time to give back.

Now i'm not saying I wouldn't mind free access to the models with my membership.  :whistle:

Check your email for a new announcement!

Archived