• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Site "issues"

• 2 weeks later...

I understand the need for banner ads for some of the revenue. but could someone be sure whoever is feeding the ads that they are either coded properly and/or from "white-listed" sources? last several days, I have had webroot "secure anywhere" (the latest version of spysweeper a-v/a-s) going nuts about ads on the board being from suspect if not potentially harmful sources.

thanks.

similar issues here, especially today.  And only on this site.

At one point, I left the browser window open here on it's own for at-least 15 minutes...and one time it auto-forwarded to a Flash website saying I needed to update Flash when i didn't.  (it had some chinese symbols near the top title bar as well)

The 2nd time, It just went to another site on it's own...when I came back to the browser window.   As if I typed in another site address, when I didn't.  

EDIT : it just happened again.  Site went to displaymarketplace.com on it's own. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone else having this problem which started for me early Tuesday ... site loads normally, then if I try to edit a post, no text visible to edit, if I try to post, no interactive dialog box to type in. Like the coding is masked but can't find a place to unlock. What has worked is a change of theme (style?) to mobile which is where I am now, but this has no coding options. Will check back later Wednesday to see if anyone knows anything about this. Oh, one other thing that changed, at some point my address box turns green and shows the site certificate. But there's no message like server not trusting the certificate and anyway the site loads and I can post this way.

Archived