joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2014 Observations

jaxjagman

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an impressive band that is sitting over the I-75 corridor from Nooga to Anderson County. It dried out on both sides of it but that one keeps cranking.

Expanding ever so slowly eastward.  Picking up a bit here.  Louisville towards Alcoa getting in on it.  Reb almost in play.

Edit:  Nickel sized flakes again lol.

I've got about 8.5 near the Jenkins Rd roundabout in east Brainerd. I have some amazing pictures from this morning. I'll try to upload some later to the pic thread. I think that all told we would have had nearly a foot if we hadn't changed over. I way underestimated how strong that deformation zone would be.

Downtown is 2-3...lots of melting down here though..I put two pics from downtown last night in the pic thread....Jeff says he has 8 in east brainerd which seems to be pretty standard in the burbs from all of the people I have been talking too...

Mr. Bob, is that w/ elevation(the 8")?  Have some friends in Chatt as well.  Their pics on FB would support the 8."  I just know the city has a ton of elevation around town...How much did you all get in Knoxvegas?  I haven't read back through the threads.

Mr. Bob, is that w/ elevation(the 8")?  Have some friends in Chatt as well.  Their pics on FB would support the 8."  I just know the city has a ton of elevation around town...How much did you all get in Knoxvegas?  I haven't read back through the threads.

The wife measured 6 on the back porch at 8a this morning in West Hills....All of the folks I talked to with 7-8" were at or about the level of the airport...

The wife measured 6 on the back porch at 8a this morning in West Hills....All of the folks I talked to with 7-8" were at or about the level of the airport...

I have told you this before...but West Hills is a great suburb of Knoxville.  That is a good total for Knoxville.  Looks like they were on the mid-high side of early guidance.

Officially got a foot in clintwood. Had to shove the front door open.

Man, saw some reports from southwest Virginia.  I have an unconfirmed report north of Abingdon of 16+."  There are some sick reports up there.

Snowing in Kingsport again....under the ULL as is slowly pulls northeast.

Archived