• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 4-6 Winter Storm pt 2

Harry

I don't think we will. Radar orientation looks more south to north. It may clip is, but nothing exciting. I am liking the fact though that this is definitely north of modeling. MKE about to get some.

IDK it looks like those returns are pushing up into Cook Co.  Gone over to all -SN downtown now but it's much too light to stick. Banded vs showery nature very clear.

File.png

Also, Im not sure if it's north of modeling...MKE has been modeled all along to get snow and the RAP which appears to be doing ok still only get them to .3" or so. That band will only get so far north before the movement of the systems shunts it east.  I think the only notable issues is the WAA was a little early to the party (not unheard of) making it appear north...it's going to pivot southeast.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IDK it looks like those returns are pushing up into Cook Co. Gone over to all -SN downtown now but it's much to light to stick.

Also, Im not sure if it's north of modeling...MKE has been modeled all along to get snow and the RAP which appears to be doing ok still only get them to .3" or so. That band will only get so far north before the movement of the systems shunts it east. I think the only notable issues is the WAA was a little early to the party (not unheard of) making it appear north...it's going to pivot southeast.

Well, it certainly appears healthier up that way on radar than what I expected to see this morning, which can't be bad.

-RN at Peoria, -SN at Springfield at 7:00am. That's...different.

Running ahead of the 6z NAM in temps here so far...which gets LAF into the low 40's this afternoon.  :arrowhead:

Then of course, it does this...as the low wraps up a bit farther west. :weenie: 

-RN at Peoria, -SN at Springfield at 7:00am. That's...different.

Running ahead of the 6z NAM in temps here so far...which gets LAF into the low 40's this afternoon.  :arrowhead:

Then of course, it does this...as the low wraps up a bit farther west. :weenie:

attachicon.gif3:5 6z NAM snow.gif

IND did point out that they think the 40 that the NAM is spitting out is overdone hopefully.

IND did point out that they think the 40 that the NAM is spitting out is overdone hopefully.

Probably doesn't matter really. Temps should crash when it matters. 12z NAM is pretty interesting for central IN. This isn't all snow, but a good bit of it is...hopefully it has a clue.  <_<

Archived