• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
OBS ONLY: Friday night/Saturday rain/snow (2/15-16/2013)

famartin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That heavier band to the southeast of me must be helping you. I only have a dusting on the cars/grass and that's it. Still snowing lightly though. 34 degrees.

My little hill pitched in a little with this storm I guess.  Most areas around here in the valley's probably didn't accumulate very well until it was too late.  I'll find out tomorrow morning when I drive to work in Fogelsville.  (In Seisholtzville now)  It's starting to lay on my side street now....there will probably be little areas on the back (north side) of the hill that are snow covered here and there on my drive to work.  I guess this band popped up down here or you would have gotten more....I wasn't paying attention earlier.  Now out to watch it again until it gets boring lol.

Unexpected,incredibly beautiful sight...trees look like big cotton balls hanging on them...just talked to Penns Peak worker just home from a show...she said at least 2" on the car at PP,main roads just now getting slushy,side roads mostly covered and very slick(as per her)...No plows or salt trucks in sight...I have closer to 3" higher EL. than PP and we got in that nice band early...still snowing finer,drier flakes now at 33...     

Archived