Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
EURO MOS

deltadog03

Accuwx still does have raw data, but would be super awesome to see euro mos

I want to say that I think I heard that stormvista has it

Maybe StormVista Commercial license has it but the Platinum package does not. I believe Weatherbell is starting to do this. I tried out their package but can't say I remember seeing the MOS data I just think someone mentioned it in another thread.

The best I can find is this site: http://www.yr.no/pla...rport/long.html Not an MOS but I believe this is the graphical display of the data for whatever city you want...when you extract the PDF it shows a 48 hour meteogram, but not one for LR. Better than nothing I guess! I'll keep looking ;)

Edit: Found the data they use, http://om.yr.no/verdata/ you can translate it by using google chrome. Still, no text outputs...but php and others available. Interesting...

If anyone has noticed that ECMWF MOS has been mentioned recently in NWS AFD's, keep in mind that the NWS Met. Development Lab has developed an experimental MOS using the 00Z run of the ECMWF. For now, it can't be re-disseminated. For what its worth, the performance so far is quite good and is being used in few offices' forecast grid initialization schemes.

Thanks for posting sir. Please, and I know I speak for those that know you, do not be a stranger !

If anyone has noticed that ECMWF MOS has been mentioned recently in NWS AFD's, keep in mind that the NWS Met. Development Lab has developed an experimental MOS using the 00Z run of the ECMWF. For now, it can't be re-disseminated. For what its worth, the performance so far is quite good and is being used in few offices' forecast grid initialization schemes.

Thank you!

Archived