• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Ohio and surrounding states (Let's talk winter!)

Steve

Hmm...my zone forecast isn't showing any mixing. They have 1"-2" overnight and 5"-9" tomorrow for us, high of 31.

Not seeing that, but I am seeing how they have Newark and London getting 6-10", but Columbus only 4-8". How is it that London gets more, but they're further south and Newark gets more but it'd be more likely to have mixing because of track orientation? Makes no sense.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seeing that, but I am seeing how they have Newark and London getting 6-10", but Columbus only 4-8". How is it that London gets more, but they're further south and Newark gets more but it'd be more likely to have mixing because of track orientation? Makes no sense.

I agree. Normally you and I are in the same boat precip wise in these kind of events.

Just got back from xmas dinner. Just looked at 00z NAM and looks a touch colder. Amazing amounts of precip.... If it can stay all snow or mostly snow WOW.

;)

WED 7A 26-DEC -0.8 -0.2 1011 93 93 0.08 551 542

WED 1P 26-DEC -1.7 -1.6 1005 95 97 1.06 544 540

WED 7P 26-DEC -1.6 -4.0 1003 96 97 0.15 540 537

THU 1A 27-DEC -2.2 -7.4 1006 94 86 0.04 540 535

THU 7A 27-DEC -2.5 -9.0 1012 94 77 0.02 544 534

exactly...the track is set in stone at this point... central TN...eastern KY then transfer east.

The EURO is kicking ass on this.

The king held its ground the entire time. Not spiking the ball at this point... but its safe to say that somewhere between CMH and CLE will have a great storm that we haven't seen in quite some time.

Hey guys---I got no dog in the hunt this year as I am in Florida... But from a veteran of the 78 blizzard may I say good luck and have fun....It will give you stories to bore the bar with for years :snowman::thumbsup:

thanks OL

Gotta wonder if gfs comes in colder whether ILN will throw up some blizz warnings further east

I was in Granville last night for xmas eve....They probably still had 4" on the ground....looks like (from plowed piles) they must have picked up 6" or so from last storm.

Pretty much what was here in town too, around 5". Went up north to visit my mom near Mansfield and was surprised to see Newark had more snow - not often that happens!

Archived