amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Delaware Valley Severe/Strong/Lightning Threat Thread

phlwx

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically since this event is almost over for the most part, What about friday even though we are in a See Text and 5% whats the take on it as i will be leaving work at 12 to go claim a prize at The Reach FM Studios in Christiana, DE a Christian Radio Station, I was entered into a contest i never knew I was entered into and they pulled my name out for a big prize an Autographed Guitar from American Idols top ten artist Chris Sligh. So I will be free from 1pm on to go chasing if its worth anything or if the actual day or event actually occurs.

So basically since this event is almost over for the most part, What about friday even though we are in a See Text and 5% whats the take on it as i will be leaving work at 12 to go claim a prize at The Reach FM Studios in Christiana, DE a Christian Radio Station, I was entered into a contest i never knew I was entered into and they pulled my name out for a big prize an Autographed Guitar from American Idols top ten artist Chris Sligh. So I will be free from 1pm on to go chasing if its worth anything or if the actual day or event actually occurs.

My take is that I'd much prefer some clear weather for landing.

0z NAM says front lingers from fri evening into sun AM from Leigh valley to Coastal sections.

Here's the 1st 60hr timeframe rainfall total.

44509eed-b42d-6d91.jpg

Awesome beach weekend.....

Jesus, it's gon rain. Honestly though, like I was telling Tom earlier, I think I'm ready for fall/winter and snow now. I've had the best severe season of my life, and I'm ready to move on from this heat. 350 dollar electric bills aren't helping much either, lol.

0z NAM says front lingers from fri evening into sun AM from Leigh valley to Coastal sections.

Here's the 1st 60hr timeframe rainfall total.

Awesome beach weekend.....

Sunday will be great. BTW, the front will probably be offshore by Saturday evening.

post-105-0-28269700-1345193492_thumb.jpg

Jesus, it's gon rain. Honestly though, like I was telling Tom earlier, I think I'm ready for fall/winter and snow now. I've had the best severe season of my life, and I'm ready to move on from this heat. 350 dollar electric bills aren't helping much either, lol.

Yeah, you guys really got 'em this summer down there. We mostly missed out on the most severe (in Tamaqua) although some locations up here did get hammered a few times.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you mean Sussex County, DE? lol They've been getting hit for hours tonight, for like the 80th day this year. But yea, I'll take SJ getting hit, lol.

I could see the lightning from those storms all the way up in Allentown last night. Wonder how high the tops were on those things...

I could see the lightning from those storms all the way up in Allentown last night. Wonder how high the tops were on those things...

Lastnights lightning was off of cape may I could see it clear as day from home it even lit up my back yard was like wtf while taking the dogs out. So my friend and I hopped up onto the roof to talk and watch the lightning.

Lastnights lightning was off of cape may I could see it clear as day from home it even lit up my back yard was like wtf while taking the dogs out. So my friend and I hopped up onto the roof to talk and watch the lightning.

You have never seen lightning before?

Archived